Striving to be a global leader in the world's net zero transformation,
Hydrodine Catalytics Ltd.
solves the methane emissions problem at natural gas well sites with a proprietary solution that has zero emissions.
HydrodineTM provides our customers with a fully regulatory compliant system enabling capture of Offset Carbon Credits.
This unique technology provides heat, power, and instrument air. HydrodineTM eliminates the need for fuel gas:
replacing catalytic heaters and eliminating fuel gas for instrument air.
HydrodineTM is a platform technology that has a wide range of applications in several industrial verticals including:
Oil & Gas
Pulp & Paper
Along with our gas producer colleagues we are accelerating the application of zero emissions technology to solve the toughest methane emissions challenges.
Hydrodine Catalytics Ltd. (HCL) is ready to assist in solving our customer’s toughest methane emissions reduction needs wherever, whenever.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- 30+ year business & project management professional
- Wide industry experience
- Rapid growth specialist
- Harvard Alumni
- Serial entrepreneur
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Instrumentation technologist
- 20+ year O&G operations specialist
- Business owner
- Instrumentation & Controls specialist
- Extensive relationships in O&G industry
CEO - SUREPOINT
(SALES & MARKETING)
- 27+ year O&G veteran
- CEO of Surepoint since 2013
- Domestic & international experience
- Leader of leaders
- Extensive, deep client relationships
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- 10+ year Senior financial advisor
- Strategic planning & business development
- Acquisition and integration specialist
- Extensive experience in energy production and construction
- 22+ years business and engineering experience
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate for a Doctorate in Business Administration
- Research focus on strategy and organizational development
- Business Owner, Chief Executive, Academic